To meet the rapid business expansion, we are looking for an additional new headcount of the QS talents to join our QS team. You will involve the entire tender management from evaluation to arrive the bid decisions and the cost management.
What we look for?
- Execute the cost estimation, cost control and analysis to reach the cost efficiency;
- Pricing and estimate the cost of different material needed for the E&M projects;
- Responsible for the tender analysis & risk assessment and provide effective solution;
- Prepare and ensure tender documents and technical documentations are properly complied with company policy and standard for tender document submission;
- Liaise with clients, or main contractors, or sub-contractors, or government regularly on tender documents, and attend tender meetings;
- Deliver the final account settlement;
- Coordinate and communicate with internal or external stakeholders.
What you need to succeed?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Building Services Engineering;
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in E&M or Building Services industry;
- Experience in tendering, budgeting and cost control management is an advantage;
- Strong analytical mind, independent and a proactive team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken in Chinese and English.
What we offer?
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Open office design
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidy
- Year end double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career development
- Unlimited beverages and snacks
- Internal and external training programme
- On job training
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to email@example.com for our consideration. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.